The Scout Scheduler™ offers many benefits to multiple industries, including janitorial services firms. The Scheduler is complete and comprehensive workforce management system for all your human resource needs. This workforce management tool is a robust solution and provides quick automation for the following:
-Shift pick-up, trade, sign-up – track availability, skills, interests & training
-Shift/demand planning, optimization, auto-scheduling, time-tracking
-Hourly, Contract, Intern, Float-Pool, Volunteer, Staff
-Multiple Clients, Departments, Teams/Crews, Units, Qualifications
-Multiple Locations, Facilities, Events, Venues, Regions, Timezones
-Control Rank/Score, Seniority, Overtime, Labor Restrictions, Work Types
Post shifts to the online calendar individually, or upload a month or season in bulk. Workers can confirm shifts in real-time, or schedulers can assign shifts.
- Month, week, day, and hourly views
- All views formatted to print or download
- Color coding for open and confirmed shifts
- Compartmentalize schedules by team
- Auto-schedule based on seniority, availability, or overtime restrictions
Send group messages to the entire organization, or allow managers to communicate with their team(s).
- Send urgent messages via email and SMS
- Filter outbound messages by shift status
- Automated shift confirmations & reminders
- Upload & attach documents to group messages
- Message directly from calendar views
- Online message board for key announcements
- Shift locations linked to Google maps
Enable workers to set their own availability for schedule creation and emergent searches:
- Set open-ended date ranges or specific start and end dates
- Search for open day or specific times of day
- Specify both “available” and “busy”
- System dynamically updates “assign to” pick-list when availability is invoked
- Auto-schedule based on availability
Manage an online worker database and/or credentialing system, seamlessly integrated with scheduling.
- Worker edits (phone, etc.) updated in real-time
- Capture certifications and training dates
- Categorize skills, ages, gear sizes, and more
- Capture waivers, preferences, and availability
- Maintain time-stamped manager notes on workers
- Attach resume, transcript, etc. to accounts
- Web registration form(s) for ongoing recruiting
- Link HR databases via our Web Services API
Reporting and Analytics
Run reports on real-time schedule status and/or the worker database.
- Run coverage/schedule reports by date range
- Report on forecasted future or past shifts
- Sum hours by worker, location, team, etc.
- See shifts/hours by client or internal department
- Print pre-formatted sign-in sheets for events
- All reports are downloadable to Excel
- Integrate with external data via batch reporting
- Link data sources via our Web Services API
To learn more click here.